EASTER IS ON SUNDAY, APRIL 4TH, AND IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR US TO CELEBRATE THE NEW LIFE THAT JESUS BRINGS.
EACH YEAR WE ADD NEW ELEMENTS TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE A FUN AND MEMORABLE DAY.
THIS YEAR INCLUDES:
- A Donut Wall and free coffee before and after each service, along with mini-donuts!
- Two self-service outdoor photo booths with live bunnies and volunteers ready to snap a picture with your phone!
PLEASE CHOOSE WHICH EXPERIENCE WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!
- 8:00 am: If you are looking for more space in the sanctuary this service is for you. There is no kids ministry during the 8:00 a.m. service, but nursery will be provided for kids 2 and under.
- 9:15 am: Is typically the most well attended service on Easter Sunday.
- 10:45 am: If you have kids and would like to have a little more space, or you just can't make it to the 8:00 a.m. service, then you would probably have a better experience at our 10:45 service.
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT HERE: WEEKEND SERVICES>
Whichever service you attend, we hope you will invite someone to attend with you!
Invite people you know by sharing the image below on social media! Just click, download, and share on your favorite social media pages!
You can also invite everyone you know to worship with us online HERE>